Extraordinary rock home with large, open floor plan at 1306 Woodland Place
. Visitors are greeted by
slate floors when entering the living and dining areas and are amazed by the wall of mountain stone and river rock. Cooking lovers will adore the spacious gourmet kitchen with grand two-story windows and seating for entertaining lots of family and friends.
Two beautiful spectacular rock fireplaces. Downstairs and upstairs Master Suites with Jacuzzi tubs, separate vanities, and built-in shelves, 6 bedrooms total; 5 1/2 baths. Library, two studios, study, sunroom and enclosed porch for year-round enjoyment.
All custom details, chandeliers, crown molding and hardwood floors walkways all around the home with rock terraces and fountain with several outdoor seating areas.
Interior Features Include:
· 6 Bedrooms, 5 1/2 Baths. Over 16 rooms, including Library, 2 studios, study and two enclosed porches.
· Downstairs and upstairs there is king-sized Master Suites, both with en-suite baths and Jacuzzi tubs. Master, study and library are on the opposite side of the home for privacy as well as peace and quiet, all still on main level.
· The five of the bedrooms will accommodate king-sized beds, the other a queen.
· Custom woodwork and built-ins in almost every room.
· Two stone fireplaces.
· Bonus room has a wet bar and full bath.
· Custom designed circular stairs inside and outside.
· New kitchen with new flooring.
· Very open, large gourmet kitchen, breakfast room, sitting area and dining with outdoor terrace for entertaining.
· All new KitchenAid, upscale kitchen appliances with double ovens, warming drawer, built-in microwave, large fridge and granite countertops. The pantry also has convenient sliding drawers.
· New high efficiency Whirlpool washer and dryer included in the laundry room with a utility sink and cabinets for the butler's pantry.
· Work studio upstairs.
· Cathedral and 9-foot ceilings throughout.
· Detailed crown molding.
· Wood beams in foyer, living room, dining room, and master bedroom.
Exterior features include:
· Original mountain and river rock and handmade brick house.
· Exceptional blooming landscaping.
· Walkways all around the home with rock terraces and fountain.
· Several outdoor seating areas.
· Plenty of room for parking with two driveways.
· Grand custom arched windows.
· Enclosed Porch.
· New roof.
· Great space for entertaining.
1306 Woodland Place
exhibits excellence throughout. This home offers home buyers style, space, and features one could want. For more information on this listing
or to set up a private showing, please contact listing agent Kim Martin
. Click here
see more High Point.